Welcome to Back to Health
At Back to Health my focus is helping you get the most from life by being and feeling healthy.
Though massage my primary modality, I also offer other modalities to help you in this wonderful journey of life.
I am focused, certified and willing to give you the necessary assistance to bring you Back to Health.
This is a little of my story:
I am a mother of five children, foster mum to many, and grandmother to eight beautiful children.
Raising a family has been such an amazing role to fill and has given me such wonderful learning opportunities. As well, I have experienced my own personal health challenges and found that complimentary methods have brought the best and most lasting solution. I added certificates that meshed with my own beliefs, now Back to Health has its breath of life.
Back to Health started as a quiet conversation, and has blossomed into a multi-faceted practice that incorporates a complimentary approach to everyday life.
“Back to Health is more than just a name – It is our way of life that I so desire to share with you.”
Supporting this practice I have earned the following:
- Certified Life and Wellness Coach
- Approved Independent Marriage & Civil Union Celebrant
- Certified Deep Tissue, Therapeutic, Remedial Massage
- Sports Nutrition (S.H.N.S) Dip
- Certified Nutritional Consultant
- Certified Teacher and Practitioner of Intuition
- Bachelor Of Alternative Health Science B.A.H.S
- Postpartum Pelvic Recovery Therapist
- Wellness Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Intuitive Therapy