Welcome to Back to Health
(pictured above: our treatment studio)
At Back to Health my focus is helping you get the most from life by being and feeling healthy.
Though massage my primary modality, I offer more treatment modalities.
Nutritional support can be the most profound treatment we can use to support our inner and outer body. As stated ages ago “Let food be thy medicine, medicine be thy food.”
I am focused, certified and willing to give you the necessary assistance to bring you Back to Health.
Meditation CD’s for sale for both adults and children. These CD’s are for beginners $15 contact me for details
This is a little of my story:
I am a mother of five children, foster mum to many, and grandmother to six beautiful children.
Raising a family has been such an amazing role to fill and has given me such wonderful learning opportunities. As well, I have experienced my own personal health challenges and found that complimentary methods have brought the best and most lasting solution. I added certificates that meshed with my own beliefs, now Back to Health has its breath of life.
Back to Health started as a quiet conversation, and has blossomed into a multi-faceted practice that incorporates a complimentary approach to everyday life.
“Back to Health is more than just a name – It is our way of life that I so desire to share with you.”
Supporting this practice I have earned the following:
- Certified Life and Wellness Coach
- Approved Independent Marriage & Civil Union Celebrant
- Certified Deep Tissue, Therapeutic, Remedial Massage
- Sports Nutrition (S.H.N.S) Dip
- Certified Nutritional Consultant
- Certified Teacher and Practitioner of Intuition
- Bachelor Of Alternative Health Science
- Wellness Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Intuitive Therapy
- Registered Marriage and Civil Union Celebrant
- Raw Food Preparation Instructor