Welcome to Back to Health
My name’s Sue Boyce and I’m based in Timaru, New Zealand. At Back to Health, my focus is helping you get the most from life by being and feeling healthy.
Though massage is my primary modality, I also offer other modalities to help you in this wonderful journey of life.
I am focused, certified and willing to give you the necessary assistance to bring you Back to Health.
This is a little of my story:
I am a mother of five children, foster mum to many, and grandmother to eight beautiful children.
Raising a family has been such an amazing role to fill and has given me such wonderful learning opportunities. As well, I have experienced my own personal health challenges and found that complimentary methods have brought the best and most lasting solution. I added certificates that meshed with my own beliefs, now Back to Health has its breath of life.
Back to Health started as a quiet conversation, and has blossomed into a multi-faceted practice that incorporates a complimentary approach to everyday life.
“Back to Health is more than just a name. It is our way of life that I so desire to share with you.”
Supporting this practice I have earned the following:
- Certified Life and Wellness Coach
- Approved Independent Marriage & Civil Union Celebrant
- Certified Deep Tissue, Therapeutic, Remedial Massage
- Sports Nutrition (S.H.N.S) Dip
- Certified Nutritional Consultant
- Certified Teacher and Practitioner of Intuition
- Bachelor Of Alternative Health Science B.A.H.S
- Postpartum Pelvic Recovery Therapist
- Wellness Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Intuitive Therapy