Welcome to Back To Health For Women.
My name’s Sue Boyce and I’m a postpartum body therapist.
I’m also a mum of 5 and grandmother to 9 beautiful grandchildren.
Postpartum care is so important to prevent problems developing in the future. At Back To Health For Women, I am able to offer treatments that will restore your pelvis to its pre-pregnancy form.
If you have any of these symptoms I can offer treatment for:
● Low back pain – low grade or intense
● Relieve pubic bone discomforts
● Decrease stress incontinence
● Relieve leg tension (psoas muscle)
● Loosen stuck pelvic muscles after birth
● Caesarean scar issues
● Diastasis recti
● Releasing the liver and stomach and rebalance to improve deep breathing
● Using diaphragm restrictions to determine the proper technique to release for better core activation
● Pubic symphysis dysfunction.
These hands-on procedures can bring relief to those that are postpartum, or preparing for pregnancy or age-related issues, through treatments that are specific to your needs. You will be fully clothed and all sessions are completely confidential.
You don’t need to have had a baby for some of these issues to arise or you may have had a baby many many years ago and only just now developed issues. If you would like some help or would like to discuss your symptoms to see if I can help